Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Twisted by Emma Chase










Having loved the first installments in this series I was giddy with excitement to get an advanced copy of Twisted..did I say “giddy”? Anyways moving on..



I glanced over a couple of reviews who didn’t like it as much as Drew’s POV..I am not one of those readers.  I may have even liked this one more..Kate is funny, engaging and having put up with Drew for 2 years is even more endearing to me..I know everyone loves Drew but living day to day with a recovering man-whore, smart ass is a lot of work..especially in public!
 

This book had me twisted over in laughter, heartache, and did I mention I was screaming into my kindle “what the fuck!” more than once!  Miss-understandings and not getting a full story led to Ben & Jerry, and Captain Morgan moments. But what Drew did..OMFG..I wanted to strangle his neck and junk punch him HARD..


To me Kate is the back-bone and true heart of not only the story but what makes Drew the likable man he has become..I really enjoyed this book and if you are a fan of Tangled you will love the ending..the cherry on the top..so to speak! 









https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17977710-twisted?from_search=true

http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Tangled-Emma-Chase-ebook/dp/B00EB9ZA24/ref=sr_1_2_bnp_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1395803093&sr=8-2&keywords=twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...