Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Father's Fight by J.B. Salsbury







Blake and Mouse have not had an easy road to their happily ever after. They are finally cruising along, baby coming, daughter doing great when the past comes and puts a huge obstacle in their path. Not just one of them, but both of them have to deal with the past that created who they are today, and forgive the monsters that have held them for so long.


Loving this series and every book that has come from it, I was SO excited to get my hands on this glimpse into all of their lives again. Blake and his possessive ways crack me up, when Layla’s regular doctor is not available for an OB appt and he freaks out and scares the young male doctor that enters the room, into retreating and having a female nurse take it from there. LOVE it, it’s that kind of male that screams DAWN READ ME!


Watching them become a family, including the daughter of his heart and knowing that Blake’s life is now looking at him from three different sets of eyes, sent me into an emotional tailspin, even tearing me up! I know…right? This series has a way of stripping down to the heart of each of it’s leads and leaving you totally engaged, invested and in love.  I hope there is more…I will be anxiously waiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...