Saturday, January 17, 2015

Falling Away by Penelope Douglas



I am going to start this review by saying I love this series. From Bully to each next installment, they just keep getting better and better. This one I wasn’t overly excited to read, for the mere fact that KC was unlikable for me in past books. Jax intrigued me, I knew I wanted to know more about him, but I couldn’t wrap my head around him wanting KC.


When an author can take a character that I not only don’t care much about, but have actively disliked in past stories and make me care…deeply, you know this is an amazing author. That is exactly what Ms. Douglas did, she took someone from enemy to wanting to protect and see only good things for her.


Jax and KC’s story was not an easy one, filled with self doubt, angst and two souls that have had to learn to accept themselves for who they are and where they came from. Watching KC find her way, her strength and acceptance within her new family was a journey that will always stay with me. And as for Jax well he was hot, in control and did I mention hot? One of my favorite in this series and for all those non-KC fans, give it a shot, I don’t think you will be disappointed. 

  
Can’t wait for more…even though the glimpse into what may come looks like it might cut like a knife, I know if any author can pull it off, it’s this one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...