Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Consequences of Sin by K.A. Robinson










A trained killer stands 5 foot nothing and has boobs? Yeah that’s what I’m talking about. A bad ass female, and two hot guys are the center of this story. When I first started this book I didn’t know much about it, they start by the two leads stalking through the alley ways in the middle of the night on a mission…and you later find that these trained killers are brought to you by her father. At eighteen she has never known the love of a parent, and the only constant in her life is her best friend and partner in execution Wes. You feel their connection right away, and know it is more than friendship for one of them. A decision made, an exit plan, but the past always has a way of catching up to you.


Quickly the landscape changes and lives are fused together through fate, or an ad in a coffee shop, whatever you believe in. A new life, fresh start, new hot roommate, but can you run from your fate? The evil that raised you has a way of always finding you…and finishing what was started. Lives are changed, decisions are made, and lives are lost all for the promise made by one.  Can you really start over or are the consequences of your sins the cross you always have to bare?

"I want to wake up with you next to me every day. I want to laugh at you when you get angry and your accent is even stronger. I want to watch you try to cook even though you have no idea what you're doing. I want to know that you'll grow to love me as much as I love you one day."

Great story with hot sex, thrilling chases, hot guys, a life no one would wish on their worst enemy and a friend that can make or break you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...