Monday, September 18, 2017

Dear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland









A hot doctor, an ass, a hook and an accent? How can you go wrong? Penelope and Vi always keep me entertained. I know they will bring heart, love and a little laughter with their stories. A wrench in the HEA we are so desperate to find. But this one had a little something something that I fell head over heels in love with. Letters. Hot, uninhibited truths from both Simon and Bridget that had me fanning myself and so turned on I wished the hubs was home for a servicing. TMI? Probably but the letters were so honest and raw it drew me closer to both characters on a different level. Not a mom and a roommate but a woman and a man she craved.


The dynamics of this one were pretty true to what you expect. But the way they handled themselves in their relationship and overall life had me cheering for them both to end ahead of the game. Enjoyed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...