Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Macon by Marie James










Scrolling through Facebook and seeing a post about angsty college stories had me stopping in my tracks. What? Angsty, college romance?? Where do I click? Further research had me finding the book in question was Macon. Sign up comes in email..Fate? I think so.

That is how I was introduced to this one. I haven't read this author before, but I will be reading her in the future. I enjoyed this one. The good church girl, the local bad boy country star...a connection that can't be drank away. Add miscommunication, sprinkle in some angst and bad choices and you have an addicting read for me. I was pulling for these two crazy kids and wanted for them to figure out how much they truly meant to each other. Love is always best when it isn't being looked for but slams into you anyways.

Frustrating, swoony, with some hot ass bedroom adventures sprinkled throughout, await you in this college age read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...