Wednesday, September 6, 2017

#ThreeLittleLies Novella Series by Sara Ney








#addicted #haveyoureadthisauthor #OMGhooked #fakeboyfriendnews #Didshewritedouchebags

Tweet: Can I share my love in 140 characters or less? Probably not since I am already at 57 and declining. OMG I seriously suck at this. 9? Aaaahhhhhhh  

Tweet#2: @saraneyauthor we need to be friends. Even @justinbieber thinks so..#shouldbefriends #friends #soulmates #mightbepushingit #savage



Instagram: Download Attachment (cute skinny selfie of ME holding signed paperback copies of all three books, gifted from author...just because)

Facebook: Do you love banter? Quick wit? A cute love story X3? Than this series is for you. You should definitely read #ThreeLittleLies series by @sara ney author RIGHT NOW.  From self proclaimed nerds to hot ass Rugby boys and sorority girls, this series has a little of everything. Totally enjoyed!


Comments 189 
Likes 1K (dreams do come true...lol)



Me: OMG I just read a book, well not just one, it was actually three little books (all hail my Goodreads challenge) and they were so cute. Book one was my fav of the three. I just loved the banter. Texts (like this) and tweets had me like..swooooon. BRB 

Book Bestie: Um book name and author *dumb ass* 

Me: OOPS #ThreeLittleLies series by Sara Ney. Have you seen her on FB? So funny. And her eyebrows are #onfleek 

Book Bestie: On what? 

Me: On fleek, my girls say it's a thing. It means good...I think? They also just informed me I should never EVER say it again. Or Savage. Because I'm old. *poop emoji*

Me: Anywho all three books are quick, cute and I liked both the girl and the guy. Book two's boy was ducking hot as duck.

Me: Ducking autocorrect

Me: Ugh. 


Lies, Hides and Fakes. All good relationships start on these simple words. Who needs honest, upfront and real? LOL I joke..but really, do you like romance, a little angst for good measure, great banter, laugh out loud moments all in-capsuled in a quick easy to read series? Than you need to this series out. Finished in a day. Enjoyed them all. Nerds to hotties..it has it all! 

#SUCHADORK #PROUDTOBEANERD



                                                            REVIEW DISCLAIMER

 Book bestie is not played by my actual book bestie because her return texts would have been VERY different and ended in a Craigslist ad to replace me. LOL



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...