Friday, April 20, 2018

Iron Princess by Meghan March






It's so hard to write a review for these stories as they come out. I want to scream from the rooftops all my thoughts, concerns and WTF is happening moments..but alas I can't!! Because I HAVE TO GET THE NEXT STORY EARLY. LOL. Meghan March does it again...fueling the flame, keeping you at the edge of the story and tipping it RIGHT AT THE END. You think you have it all figured out and BAM. Plot twist! Ms. March has completely owned and trademarked the trilogy and how to keep you needing more with a hunger that will have you one clicking whatever she puts her name on. I just can't scream it enough. These women are tough, yet soft when needed, not overwhelming you with brute force, allowing strength and femininity to rule not too emotional. I have always loved that about this author's heroines. And her heroes...CHECK PLEASE. They just scream masculine, just enough alpha to blur the line between a slap to the face or maybe the vagina. Let's just end with this...I can't wait for the next installment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...