Thursday, April 19, 2018

One Good Man by Emma Scott




I first read this novella in the Team Player Anthology and it so stole the show for me. It was so different from all the novellas and I felt myself drawn in on another lever, which was strange being it was a novella. A short story packed with so much intensity, so much solid story in it I felt as if I had just read a standard novel. After reading this story I followed up by one clicking all of Ms. Scott's stories and a new author was found.

Novellas aren't usually my thing, neither are anthologies but I am so glad I picked this one up. Even if you read this in Team Player, read it again. It holds just as much power as it did the first time. Emma Scott completely held me captive with this short, yet in-depth story about a trying time. Different, meaningful and well told. Loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...