Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Ruckus by L.J. Shen



L.J. Shen has quickly become one of my favorite authors, she writes the bad boy asshole in a way that makes you want to rub his back, whisper sweet nothings in his ear and take all the pain away. Simply put you can't help but fall head over converses (not even gonna pretend I can do heels..lol) in love with them, and Dean was no different. From previous stories I had already started my tumble in love oblivion before I even opened my kindle to read Ruckus, but through out every page that love grew until it was felt in my chest. That feeling you get when you're reading a hard felt love story, the pain settles in your ribs, the anticipation rises through your throat and your heart beats for fictional characters brought to life right before your glossed over tired eyes.

Rosie and Dean are love. They fought, they made mistakes, they loved even when the time wasn't right for them. The battle they waged was tumultuous, heart-breaking and yet left a smile on my face that was felt for days. I enjoyed every single moment of this story and can't wait for what Ms. Shen brings us next.

AMAZON US LINK>>>> http://amzn.to/2qX0pW4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...