Friday, June 16, 2017

The Sergeant's Protection by K. Langston





Once I wiped the drool off of my kindle due to incessant licking of cover model's washboard abs and got myself cleaned up enough to get to reading...the next thing I knew I was at The End. Wow..I love sitting down and losing track of time, kids, responsibility and dinner. Kindle it's what's for dinner. <--Sam Elliott's voice over..anyways back to the story.

Justin was easy for me to love. The age difference was a little icky at first, having a daughter closing in on this age. But the way Selena handles herself made me forget about the comparison. These two were the definition of love at first sight and once on that path nothing or no one could change the course. I enjoy K. Langston's writing and building of these brother's lives and loves. You are guaranteed hot as hell men, with protective instincts, a little mystery and intrigue thrown in, with a cast of background characters that will keep you smiling.

Looking forward to Asher's story..that little taste at the end has me all jacked up and ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...