Monday, June 26, 2017

The Player by K. Bromberg



Let us start with the obvious..that fucking cover YO! I didn't realize I was a lip girl until I found myself tracing this cover model's lips with my own. LOL Seriously. Enough with the TMI of my sad existence and on to the review.

Having been a fan of Ms. Bromberg since her first book I am always excited to read something new from her. Easton was an easy to love, quick to connect with superstar that I knew from the get go I wanted. I mean I wanted him to get what he wanted...that being Scout <--love that name too! The attraction between these two was immediate, burned hot and was emanating from the pages of my kindle. Their banter was quick witted, full of sexual innuendo and tension, just like I enjoy it. Their dedication to their family and the desire to be seen in a certain way connected them on every level. So I devoured this one in a sitting. I also kicked my own ass for waiting to read this until The Catch hit my kindle. Sometimes I am so lame.

*Photo purchased at depositphoto*

The ending was abrupt but not I wanna crawl into a hole, just PLEASE tell me what's next, for the love of GOD. Luckily I was able to. So now I am deep into book two and all the feels are still there. The want, need and friendship that shone bright in book one is calling my name right now in book two. All in all, another hot romance with that little bit of "more" that I have come to expect from this author.

AMAZON US LINK>>>>http://amzn.to/2semiQO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...