Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Catch by K. Bromberg





Wow. I've found a new book boy toy and his name is Easton Wylder! I enjoyed this one but what I love the most about it, is the way these two characters love each other. No gimmicks, no games, just truth..loyalty and devotion. It's a rarity these days and even if it's in fiction I am happy to witness it. 

The ups and downs, revelations and conflict that came up through out this story didn't surprise me; but the way each of the characters handled themselves through the journey was refreshing. Easton and Scout's love was tested at every level, and at the end of the day what they shared was stronger than anything else.  As always Ms Bromberg brings us a couple worthy of the time you allocate to reading her words. Great duet..
Ps I even teared up at the end. Powerful connection with these ones.

AMAZON US LINK>>>http://amzn.to/2skYJuE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...