Monday, July 3, 2017

The Darkest Sunrise by Aly Martinez



There are very few authors that I trust so much that I don't even read the blurb before entering into their stories, Aly Martinez is on that short list. SO I entered. I waded. I was cloaked in their darkness and I reveled when they began to find the light. I was intrigued. Connected. All in. Every turn, twist and heart wrenching step they made towards each other had me gripping my kindle with anticipation and hope. 

Two souls living in the dark, fumbling to continue and survive but only barely existing. Recognize each other with a look. While fighting to come out stronger, relying on one another. Life happened. 

*Photo via Depositphoto*

Aly Martinez has out done herself. This story is full of everything you could want from a book. Amazing, heart-pounding, soul-wrenching, funny, with amazing banter that has you completely connecting with all of the surrounding characters. Every emotion you can imagine is tested during this one...and it is SO worth it! Don't read the blurb..just enjoy the journey. You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...