Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Jilted by Sawyer Bennett





I adore Sawyer Bennett, she is an one of those authors that I trust completely to go into a book blind, but what I didn't realize was this was a book two..being me I had to read book one first. Totally enjoyed it and then dove in to Eden and Cooper's story in Jilted. Loved it too. The end. LOL

I love me a good second chance romance and this one was addicting from the get go. A young love that never had the chance it deserved, and hard feelings that came out of a misunderstanding. Small town, big star, old feelings and one house. A recipe for a good time. Add some jealous skanks and what you have my friends is my reading crack! Loved the friendship, the heart, the angst, all of it! I can't wait to read more in this series. Plus did you see the cover, sign this girl up as a cover model fluffer. Yes please. As always, Sawyer Bennett delivers a story that you can connect with, that pulls you in from the very beginning and doesn't let you go until you are completely in love and smiling.

AMAZON US LINK>>>http://amzn.to/2t3LRZS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...