Thursday, July 20, 2017

Trust by Kylie Scott





Kylie Scott is a go to author for me..after Lick I was addicted to her stories. But she changed it up in this one, taking on YA and really nailing it. These two kids meet in a terrible night gone wrong and what they share between them because of it is unbreakable.

Both John and Edie have a strength within them that is palpable and has you wanting them to succeed and find their happily ever after because they earned it. Horrible things happen everyday, these two not only know that but pay the price daily from experiencing it. I really enjoyed these two and the journey they embarked on. Firsts, friendships, betrayal, and a longing for more enveloped me from the very beginning. And Edie finding her strength through it all was my absolute favorite part.




























http://amzn.to/2sQ0Lie











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...