Monday, July 17, 2017

Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland











Vi Keeland has done it again. She has meticulously weaved a story that begins with a great "meet" and flows effortlessly, connecting me with all the characters and their lives brilliantly. She has a knack of telling a story that gives you glimpses into their past while still moving the story forward perfectly. Every time I read one of her books I am completely invested in everyone. This was no exception.

Caine and Rachel had a sexual tension that could be felt from my side of the kindle. A back and forth, does he want her or not, a tug of war sex edition that I could not get enough of. An explosion of want, need and a visceral connection that neither could explain or deny. I devoured this book in one sitting because even though I knew what was coming I had to know how it was all going to play out. As always Ms. Keeland has outdone herself with this one. A beautiful story of love, friendship and redemption. When two souls meet and are destined to be one nothing can come between, not even a beautiful mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...