Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Enticing Daphne by Jessica Prince









I LOVE THIS SERIES! But also I LOVE THIS AUTHOR. #fangirling

I was so excited to get my hands on Daphne's story, because the last two stories somewhat intertwine with each other and you have these snippets of what was to come. I was not disappointed. One hot night with a stranger that neither can forget. A "WTF" moment at work and BAM, a romantic comedy is born. 

Daphne has always been my favorite..knowing what happened with her fiance had me WANTING for her in a way I don't usually for a fictional character. But again, Jessica Prince has a way of weaving stories so flawlessly that I forget I am residing in a fictional world. I adore her writing. It's effortless for me to connect and live vicariously through everyone involved. A comfort. Easy. 

Funny, engaging, touching and a little forbidden, all rolled up into a great story that had me devouring every page in ONE SITTING. As always a 5 star read for me. The friendships and relationships that have been made within this series are some of my favorites. Can't wait for whatever comes next.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...