Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Something So Irresistible by Natasha Madison












If you would have told me last book that this was even an option I would have been like "girl you so crazy" but Ms. Madison did an amazing job of taking a once overlooked, "bad seed" and making a swoon worthy, delectable, "let me at him" man. One thing I know about myself as a reader, I love a broken man, or a man that hasn't always seen the bright side of life and carries the burdens every where he travels. Max was SO this man, but one glance at Allison Grant and the wall began to crack.

Allison is trying to find her own way, from under the heavy responsibility of being the "daughter" of, or "sister" of...and find her own path. She gets an opportunity that she has worked hard to achieve. The tension and hate to love that was palpable and sprung from the pages kept me engaged and connected. Wanting more. Love this series and this is up top of the favs of it! Enjoying reading this author and following her journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...