Wednesday, January 31, 2018

How To Date A Douchebag: The Coaching Hours by Sara Ney










This review will be short and to the point. I don't want to spoil the story with who, what, when and where...I will say this. I read this story super fast. I enjoyed it immensely. And I wish I may, wish I might...that there would be MORE. This series has been fun, heart filled and more lovable than you would think a series titled Douchebags could be. Add to that addicting and you have completely encompassed my feelings for this series. Of course we get little glimpses into Zeke..swoooooonn So I was a happy camper on that alone.


I have come to realize that Ms. Ney has the writing style that keeps me connected, while making me laugh and love all the characters I meet along the way. Douchebags unite! You have finally been redeemed. I will always give you a second chance to shine due to the things I have learned reading and loving these boys and ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...