Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Suddenly Forbidden by Ella Fields








AAAAHHHHHHH HOLLLLLYYYYYY CRAP...I started this book and was HOOKED. The angst, the heartbreak, deception, love, friendship, just all of it had me stealing glimpses at work..at stop lights...you get the point. I simply could not get enough. The past to present had me wanting for the heart to find it's home again. I would have to say my only let down was the evil doer (in my eyes) didn't get the throat punch they deserved...again my opinion and I can see other points but...UGH!

The love these two had for each other was simple, sweet and solid...until youth and distance screws it all up. Promises made...fulfilled... paths are crossed and stars align. This was a beautifully told, hard to read at times love story that tore at, and yet soothed my angsty loving heart. I was completely bowled over by Daisy and her absolute devotion was simple and pure. The complete let down that happened on Quinn's part was hard to swallow but easy to comprehend. Sadly the "safe" readers will miss another great read. of love that comes through tears, heartbreak and REAL life scenarios that make us all human. This is the first book I have read from this author and it definitely won't be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...