Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Until Harmony by Aurora Rose Reynolds







I will start this by saying Ms. Reynolds is a must read author for me, that being said this one just didn't hit home for me as much as her books usually do. I didn't fully connect with the characters, felt rushed, did I like them? Yes. But did I whole heartily cheer for them? Unfortunately, no. I love all things Mayson. BOOM. I just couldn't shake the feeling that this one was forced. Too many players left me feeling disconnected from the story itself, not enough banter left me unwillingly waiting to completely fall in love with them. Will I read all things ARR? YES..always.  We have many more Mayson's to feel the BOOM with...it's a big ole family!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...