Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore





WOW! An epic first love that from the beginning felt completely right. Timing wasn't on their side but what was in their heart could outlast any obstacle put in front of them. I adored Alexis. Her strength, resilience, loyalty and heart. She never wavered, ever. She had her life completely upended and still found the good in situations. Her imagination kept her company and family was found around her. The background characters were solid and I found myself completely taken by everyone.

Then sitting in "her" place...she found the "one". The answer to if we have a soulmate. At a young age her heart found it's match. And the story that followed was incredibly beautiful, heartbreaking at times, lovable goodness that spanned years and brought every emotion front and center. I couldn't read it quickly enough. Ms. Fiore has a way of bringing out the angst that anyone that has read one of my reviews knows I LOVE. I really really felt this story. It was incredible.

Family is found. Regret is realized. Love is strong. And I loved every damn second of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...