Monday, March 26, 2018

Transcend by Jewel E. Ann



This review might not be coherent, it may be a bunch of fangirl ramblings...but OMFG this book was incredible. So different, yet so Jewel E. Ann. Her writing is beyond romance for me. Delving beyond the pull of a heartstring, a deeper level of soul searching through words. Every book of hers is a treasure but this one...WOW. It blew me away.

I wanted to throw my kindle at the characters at times. Wanting them to see what the other could, while not wanting them to figure anything out as well. Torn. Completely torn between what I want and what I may need. I LOVE Griff...and yet I love the story that is found through others. I want for all them, but am afraid of what could come of that want. See RAMBLING. Ms. Ann's words are like a soothing balm to my reader soul one minute and then a raging heat wave the next. She takes every emotion and plays them perfectly through her words, every page bringing a new "WHY" or "NO", possibly a "HELL YES" even a hard to squeeze tear from my hardened reader's eye. I can't even begin to explain how much I not only love this book, but this author. I recommend her WHOLE HEARTILY and wish everyone would take a chance on ANY of her books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...