Friday, March 16, 2018

What He Doesn't Know by Kandi Steiner





I feel bad for readers that stay in the "safe" zone. Life doesn't often play out that way...it has dimension, fear, betrayal, feelings that hurt or heal, this story has three sides and every time I think I have picked one. Loss can change the path you are on..Life happens. I enjoyed every gut wrenching aspect of this book. Ms. Steiner has a way of evoking so much emotion through her words and the characters thoughts it leaves you breathless. Waiting. Wanting. Am I anxious for book two? You bet your sweet bootie I am. Will I devour the words on the pages? Without a doubt. This story is one of the "stays with you" long after you close the kindle. I appreciated it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...