Thursday, December 5, 2019

Ache by S.M. Soto












Wow. I’m going to catch my breath and my review will follow. This book was brutally beautiful in the hardest and most intense ways. I absolutely loved it. I clicked this book when it first came out, in all honesty I saw the cover and thought, "this looks like my kinda book." Fast forward 7 months later and I can't find anything to read, so I casually go ebook shopping on my own kindle. I have a problem, yes. I saw this one and thought let's try it...I DEVOURED THIS BOOK IN ONE SITTING. I could not stop reading. It was such a hard read at times, so harsh at times I wanted to scream....but it was also heart-achingly beautiful.


“Because I want to be your boyfriend. I want everyone to know that you’re mine, sweet girl.”


 The love and friendships forged so early on, although they found themselves dormant at times were discovered and made a difference in a life. A life that had been put on hold by the hands of a monster. This book is NOT for the faint of heart. If you look for trigger warnings of any kind, I don't suggest you read this one. But if you love incredibly written, powerful, stories of triumph and life READ THIS BOOK. It is one of my favorites this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...