Sunday, December 1, 2019

Enemies by Tijan






Tijan does it again. A heart felt, sports romance with twists and turns that keep you an absolute slave to your kindle. Work? Ahhh no can do, I have to read about STONE FN REEVES, please and thank you. Angst, life time friendships, mistakes, innuendos, and a bond that can't be destroyed through all that life throws at them. 





Having read every book from Tijan I am still completly blown away with how I connect with her characters. They jump out of the story in such a way, I swear I know them...like we're friends. I absolutely adored this story and as always can't wait for more from Tijan. I am addicted. Captivating, angsty, tear filled awesomeness that I am re-reading now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...