Monday, December 9, 2019

The Younger Man by Karina Halle














Okay...where to start with this review. First I am going to tell you a little truth about myself. When I go into reading a book that I have seen a lot of hype about...I think I enter with a chip on my shoulder. What does this mean? It means this...I open the kindle with a need for the words and story to prove their worth to me. Hype can sometimes lead to hope and hoping a story will be what it is to everyone else is a tough thing to battle. This one succeeded. Alejo and Thalia were electric. Their attraction exuded off the pages and their sexy times. EY YI YI so fn hot! I could feel the tension and want, it was palpable. The angst was off the charts and all of this on top of a beautiful love story.
 "I want your fucking soul. I want to take it and keep it and mix it up with mine until it burns between us like the sun."
I was head over heels in love with Alejo. He owned this story. His truth, insight, and deep love for Thalia was addicting. I jonesed for his POV, his words spoke to my reader soul. He was lyrical in the language of love and I couldn't get enough. In all I just want one of him for me. Karina Halle nailed the beauty of a forbidden love that crossed all the barriers to not only exist but flourish. Her words captured the pain, beauty and hardship that it comes with and I couldn't get enough. Overall it was hermosa... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...