Monday, October 29, 2018

I Bet You by Ilsa Madden Mills

I Bet YouI Bet You by Ilsa Madden-Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


College romances are one of my favorite tropes to read...add sports and BAM, even better but if you go a little further and include a quirky, nerdy type girl that has sass AND the author is Ilsa Madden Mills well let's just say you have a 5 star read for me. Ms. Madden Mills has a knack for writing a strong, athletic young man with a heart of gold that he only shows to those who are closest to him. And the girls she brings to the story are always shining lights of hope and sarcasm. A tad bit unsure of themselves but still strong and filled with light. Put the two of these people together and watch the sparks and quips fly. Love this series. Love this author. You are hit unexpectedly with the heart, humor and friendships that connect you to the story and because of that I bet you will be slayed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...