Monday, October 22, 2018

The Day I Stopped Falling For Jerks by Max Monroe

The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks (The Jerk Duet, #1)The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks by Max Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Omg. I just finished and I want book two RIGHT NOW! This one started a little slow for me but once Ollie and Lucky became more of the main focus I was addicted. jerks, surfers, boys who kiss like your bro, and letters to ex’s, oh my! But are these all jerks or is the “victim” the problem? You can be the judge of that, and personally I can’t wait for more. Max Monroe have a knack for humor, engaging females and swoon worthy males..and I know I’m super late to the “I know who Max & Monroe really are” Party but I have to say NA Alcorn aka Nat aka Monroe (I think) is one of my very favorite authors and I have been missing her and reading her without even knowing it! But the humor and awkward situations scream Nat and I’m so excited she found her voice in these books. Total tangent but I seriously teared up when I saw the reveal video YESTERDAY on their website. So happy to see her, happy, writing and hilarious! Like I said always late to the fucking party. Lol. Anywho I’m going to be over here refreshing my kindle waiting for book two!! Peace

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...