Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Royally Yours by Emma Chase

Royally Yours (Royally, #4)Royally Yours by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All the damn stars! I loved this one. I’m not usually one to enjoy a prequel to a love story...but this one stole my heart and moved me to tears MULTIPLE times. I loved this story more than I can say. I was fully invested from the very first words, watching not only an epic love story unfold but an epic life and friendship. I was brought to tears more times than I should admit to, which shows me I was completely sunk by these characters. Totally and fully in love with all of them. From the family members to the partners, the best friends, hell even the drivers I connected and cared for them all. Like I said in the beginning of this ranting love fest of a review, I usually don't enjoy a pre-quel love story of the parents...like ewwwwww but those words were thrown right back in my face in a graceful, beautiful way by the always word wielding brilliance of Ms. Chase. Struck. That is what I would say I was. Thrown. Never say never. These two had a love that was felt even before they met. I can't recommend this entire series enough and please please include Royally Yours. I will miss all of these characters like they are my own family. LOVE. On my list of favorites for 2018!

for more of my epic thoughts (HA) come join us on FB http://www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls & http://www.twounrulygirls.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...