Friday, October 12, 2018

Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney & Meghan Quinn

Love, Sincerely, YoursLove, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know when you read a book and it's the perfect book at the perfect time? Well that just happened with Love, Sincerely, Yours. The consummate blend of humor, heart and tension blended together to create a five star read for me. There are authors that work so well together that you seriously can not tell where one begins and one ends. Their personalities meshed almost as if one author wrote the damn book...and I say this in total awe. It does help that I love both of these ladies stories...but that aside this story took the work place romance and added a hilarity and complete assholey boss antics that had me laughing out loud multiple times sprinkled with heart and soul that had me totally connected to all the players. Loved it and I can't wait for the next adventure...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...