Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Wrong Game by Kandi Steiner










The Wrong Game by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Wrong GameKandi Steiner writes love stories that not only capture my heart and soul but play out like a movie for me. She carefully constructs characters and lives that mean more to me, then people in my "real" life equate...like seriously. Writing in a way that doesn't overwhelm with details or over dramatic descriptions but paints a picture so clearly that you can't help but fall so deeply in love with the characters. All while ripping your heart out slow and steady (kidding...kind of) Love, friendship, betrayal, and love worshiping in all of it's glory. You get a little of everything when you read a Kandi Steiner story. She is the master of playing your emotions like a fiddle...when Charlie Daniels goes off in Devil went down to Georgia...you know what I'm talking about. And if you don't google that shit right now. Also watch Urban Cowboy while you're at it. Anywho tangent over. lol This book will play with your emotions, have you completely buy in and love every damn minute of it. Ms. Steiner is a word wizard, an angst queen and totally deserved of the one click budget you set. Read this story. Added bonus is I LOVE FOOTBALL and DA BEARS...so that was fun!

Dawn from TUG for more join us at http://www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...